Your privacy is important to you and us. Andreas Kountoureshis Art is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information you can be identified with when using this website, rest assured that it will only be under this privacy statement.
What do we do with the information we collect
We collect information from site users in different ways to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customized shopping experience. For example, we can use your personal information to:
• Record and quickly bring up information you have previously given
• To complete your order, process your payment details or provide other support services
• Help you quickly find information, artworks, and services
• Create content that is relevant to you
• Addition of the company to our directory for advertising reasons.
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new listings, special offers, or other information we think you may find interesting, using the email address you have registered.
• We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests and needs.
• We may provide your information to any third-party partners for marketing or promotional purposes but only after your written approval.
• We will never sell or share your personal information without your advance permission unless ordered by a court of law.
What personal data do we collect, and why do we collect it
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Information submitted through the contact forms on our website is sent to our company email, hosted by Gmail. Google adheres to the EU “Privacy Shield” policy, and you can find more information about this here. While we keep these submissions for customer service purposes, they are never used for marketing or shared with third parties.
– speed up navigation
– track site usage
– recognize users and user access privileges
– enable selection and purchase of artworks on this website
– record your browsing activity and purchases
This website’s cookies do not and cannot infiltrate a user’s hard drive to gather any confidential information.
This website also uses web beacons (also known as clear, GIF technology, or “action tags”) to:
– help deliver cookies
– track views of a web page
Any information these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons, is not linked to any personal information we collect.
Our website uses the following cookies:
– Google Analytics cookies – These are set for monitoring and tracking visitor behavior on the site.
– WordPress logged-in cookies – these are used by WordPress to authenticate logged-in visitors, password authentication, and user verification.
– WPML cookies – these are used by our WPML plugin to identify the preferred user’s language as our site is multilingual.
– WooCommerce cookies – these are used by the WooCommerce plugin to track visitors and their purchased items in the cart.
– W3 Total Cache cookies – these are used by the W3 Total Cache plugin to monitor referrer and user identification for caching purposes.
– WP-Polls cookies – these are used by the WP-Polls plugin to provide proper polls functionality based on user identification.
– ICL-MPP Affiliate cookies – this is used by our system to monitor and identify affiliates for performance monitoring and payments.
– Toolset plugin cookies – this is used by our Toolset plugin (Toolset Types, Module Manager, and Toolset Forms) to properly provide functionality based on user status.
– WP Post rating cookies – this is used by the WP Post rating plugin to provide proper rating functionality based on user status.
Registration and Ordering
To use certain parts of this website or order artworks, all customers must fill out an online registration form with personal information, including but not limited to your full name, shipping and billing address(es), phone number, and email address. In addition, we may ask for your country of residence or your country of operation so that we can comply with applicable laws and regulations. This information is used for billing, order processing, and internal marketing to communicate with you regarding your order.
Several locations on the site allow you to enter your email address for purposes including but not limited to registering for free promotional notices, requesting notification about when new trademarks or product styles arrive, or signing up for our email newsletter. In addition, any participation in promotional contests organized by Andreas Kountoureshis Art is voluntary and requires disclosure of contact information needed to notify winners and award prizes. We may post the names and cities of contest winners on our website.
We are committed to ensuring that the information provided to us is secured. To prevent unauthorized access disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission. Data is stored within the company in password-controlled servers with limited access to authorized personnel.
Notice to parents
Andreas Kountoureshis Art is a general audience website and does not offer services directly to children. If any personal information is received from a child under the age of 16, such information will be deleted or destroyed as soon as possible. If you are a parent or guardian and are concerned about the transfer of personal data regarding your child, please, contact us.
Links to this website
You may not create a link to any page of this website without prior written consent. If you do, you do so at your own risk.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over other websites. Therefore, we are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide when visiting other sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this website may include embedded content, like YouTube videos. Embedded content from other websites behaves the same way as the other website.
In addition to Google Analytics, we use the following statistics on our site for performance and monitoring:
• Affiliate performance statistics – statistics regarding our affiliates
• Installer statistics – statistics, regarding the number of plugin installations of our products in clients, also include the site info like PHP version, WordPress version used, etc.
• Support statistics – statistics regarding our supporters and clients about how many tickets were created, resolved, pending, etc.
• WooCommerce statistics – statistics regarding our sales, conversion rates, refunds, etc.
• Reference sites statistics – statistics regarding our clients’ reference site installation.
• Compatibility plugin statistics – statistics regarding our clients’ compatible/incompatible themes/plugins with our products.
Whom we share your data with
We do not share data with third parties in a way to reveal any of your personal information like email, name, etc. However, some data is transferred and/or stored with third-party services, like cloud-based services and payment processors. This serves as a way to provide you with a better overall service and user experience.
Here are the services we use to make our service better for you:
• PayPal – we use Paypal as one of our payment processors. During checkout, a client will provide login information and credit card info. This information is processed directly within this gateway payment, and we do not save it on our sites.
• ACS Courier – we use ACS as our courier partner for sending your orders all over Cyprus. Hence, we provide your full name, address (destination of delivery), and telephone number to the courier personnel reaching out to you.
Who can see my personal information
If you are not a registered client on our site, there is no personal information we have or can see about you.
If you are a client with an account, your personal information can be accessed by:
• Our System administrator
• Our website supporters, when they need to (to provide support) get the information about the client accounts and access.
How long do we retain your data
When you submit a comment, its metadata is retained until (if) you notify us to remove it. We use this data so that we can recognize you and approve your comments automatically instead of holding them for moderation.
Additionally, if you register on our website, your personal information is stored in the user profile. You can see, edit, or delete your personal information except changing your username. Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
How we protect your data and what data breach procedures we have in place
We protect customer data with the following site features:
• We are entirely using SSL/HTTPS throughout all our sites. This encrypts our user communications with the servers so personal identifiable information is never captured by third parties without authorization.
• Databases are sanitized (actual user personal details are removed) before deploying to a development or testing environment.
In case of a data breach, System administrators will immediately go through affected users and attempt to reset passwords if needed after informing the user.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by writing to or emailing at email@example.com.
We will not trade, disperse or expose your personal information to third parties unless we have your written permission or required to by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional material about third parties, which could be of interest, but only if you wish to.
You can also request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you need a copy of that information, please write at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at the email mentioned above. We will promptly update any information found to be irregular or incomplete.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist on all text relating to Andreas Kountoureshis Art services and the full content of this website such as text, logos, etc.
Tel: + 357 99922239
©2022 Andreas Kountoureshis Art – All rights reserved.